Federfarmaco chooses the E3 corporate performance management platform software to improve quality and frequency of data acquisition coming from pharmacies.
FEDERFARMACO SPA, WITH 26 PHARMACIST COOPERATIVES WHO SERVE 11,400 PHARMACIES DISTRIBUTED ALL OVER NATIONAL TERRITORY, REPRESENTING 35% OF THE TOTAL TURNOVER OF PHARMACEUTICAL DISTRIBUTION, HOPES TO REACH THE FOLLOWING GOALS THANKS TO E3:
- Document and update the data acquisition phase, both on the technical and user side, of the pharmacies that must be easily accessible on behalf of the Cooperatives and the Central Analysts: currently this documentation is missing and data access is not flexible;
- Make the data acquisition system fast and scalable, able to support dimensional growth up to 8,000 pharmacies: Currently many hours are needed and the database is only able to receive data from 8,000 pharmacies;
- Rationalize and simplify the Pharmacy Reports that must be strongly focused on action using alerts and suggestions for pharmacies about certain items;
- Enhance and develop the Pharmacy Network through the role of the Cooperatives.
The E3 business performance management solutions allow to:
- Access a series of analysis through the Federfarmaco Portal completely rewritten;
- Have a data processing architecture made with Oracle and the Linux operating system: the use of parallelism in ETL processes optimizes time, as Incremental Data Processing reduces the weight and the the Partitioning of the Database is functional to both aspects;
- have an automatic data monitoring and distribution system in a shorter amount of time compared to the current situation, ensuring data completeness, congruence and certification.