Ability to carry out productivity and efficiency costs analysis, quickly evaluate structures and procedural re-organization simulations through budget indicators.
The main advantages refer to:
- Improved workforce balancing and human resource management
- Workforce organization according needs
- Limiting overtime
- Limiting the costs of untaken leave
- Personal sales force incentives
- Workforce cost based on their skills
- Hourly costs and per capita workforce
- CDC/department allocation according to attendance level
- Departments/Tasks costs, etc.
- Measuring Productivity: Items, hourly turnover, FTE
- Overtime measurement and control, Absences, Annual Leave entitlement for remainder, etc.
- Possible extensions: Shift management