Organization and control model
Trading function reorganization: new structure development and new Category Management process formalisation. No division between purchase and sales functions, solely through the management of the entire commercial chain.
Categories revision process
- Promoting the Business Intelligence system
- Integrating corporate data with external sources
- Defining the company market share
- Identifying missed opportunities and analysing potential causes of the issue investigating market leverage solutions that could be implemented for Marketing, Category Management and Space Management.
- Implementing the required actions according to best practices that have been defined internally.
- Monitoring and analysing the results of downstream products and initiatives undertaken which support the recovery of market shares and margins.
Corporate information management
- Business information management in one single Business Intelligence corporate solution.
- Information protection to verify the robustness and quality of the management system data 6 direct users in the sales area over a total of 50/60 staff members
- The IT Budget dedicated to Business Intelligence is less than 50%